The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Tt 6 Speed, Low Miles.

steve single

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are like busses!! you get nothing for ages then you all come at once wanting pics and stuff.:D

Even had interest from a dude on this forum from sweden:search:

I had about 20 from sweden interested at one point, expect to get a load more :)

Dyno results from todays dyno shoot out at redline racing. This dyno was done @ 0.95 bar with both cats in due to a potential viewer coming to buy the car who needs both cats in!!

Results are 371.1 bhp.

All the cars seemed not to make the power they should have. They were other cars same as mine but with no cats and more internal mods making less power:Pling:

All the cars where bouncing off the dyno and only sat on 1 roller!!! Loss of grip i would say. But all in all i am happy for her to make that power with low boost and both cats in. The lucky buyer has a good car with good potential.

I knew this would raise issues!!! We all got very near to each other in the dyno runs, a bloke with paul Evans old car supra tt auto with hybrids and internal work cams 4 row pullies fuel computer and so on only got 9bhp more than me:rolleyes:

Yes this dyno run was @ the fly wheel. You will see a big thread on this tonight no doubt. Don`t call it BS on my account. I am only reading the figures from the dyno run.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.