The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Tt 6 Speed, Low Miles.

steve single

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will vouch for this car, it is a really genuine clean example and is much faster than its spec would suggest....

My car kept up with a CLS 55 AMG which pushes 450 brake and 517 lbft torque and Steve comfortably pulled away from me..:p

Will vouch for this car, it is a really genuine clean example and is much faster than its spec would suggest....

My car kept up with a CLS 55 AMG which pushes 450 brake and 517 lbft torque and Steve comfortably pulled away from me..:p

Yeah, 371.1bhp with the cats in! we all got near figures to each other.

No mate not tried autotrader or ebay, i honestly thought it would have gone on here, I have stated i am open to offers so there is no fixed price. Just washed her again 3rd time this week, as you know it is a realy nice well looked after car. Everyone keeps saying get spats on get a new spoiler get but it looks pretty stock and not too fussy.

No mate not tried autotrader or ebay, i honestly thought it would have gone on here, I have stated i am open to offers so there is no fixed price. Just washed her again 3rd time this week, as you know it is a realy nice well looked after car. Everyone keeps saying get spats on get a new spoiler get but it looks pretty stock and not too fussy.

Steve if the guy that is doing my respray does not take my stock spoiler but I am sure he is, you can have it for a bacon and sausage roll and a can o diet coke at the wakefield meet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.