The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rollnig Road/ static meet @ Rebus R/R centre, then convoy to the BIG southend meet

BURT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a happy bunny - Lost 16hp on the wheels..... :(

Here are some plots from yesterday and then comparison plots from Surrey Rolling Road from last year.

My AFRs are better as it was running pretty rich last time.

What I dont understand is why the cars' pushing less Torque and less Power to the wheels.

Whats consistent is that the car is still not boosting upto 1.2bar (same as before - despite me changing all the hoses recently )

We tried to raise the boost on the AFCR to 1.3Kg/cm3 and that made no difference.

Any ideas?

They guys at Rebus think that its the Restrictor Ring that isnt allowing the car to boost upto 1.2bar.

1st three plots are from yesterday and 2nd three are from the previous session.

RR-session.jpg

RR-session 001.jpg

RR-session 002.jpg

RR-session 003.jpg

RR-session 004.jpg

RR-session 005.jpg

I put mine on. 382 at the wheels. Thinking about it im happy enough with that result. Problem was that i wasnt reaching full boost till 4700! ???

Got home ok cheers burt. Car seemed fine, will be checking underneath as soon as i get time!

In the bottom right picture we have Tom and Laura.

Laura looks cool in MY jacket, jeans, pointy boots, and (thank heavens) brolly.

Tom wears 100% original two tone Supra Owners Club fleece, facial hair, Voi faded jeans in a loose fit, and blue red Nike racing boots (which turned out to amuse everyone). Oh, and I had a fag to.

Had a great time even with the weather doing its best to upset. Thanks to Ian at Rebus for his hospitality, Burt for organising the meet, and to eveyone who turned up for cheering me up.

Not a happy bunny - Lost 16hp on the wheels..... :(

Here are some plots from yesterday and then comparison plots from Surrey Rolling Road from last year.

My AFRs are better as it was running pretty rich last time.

What I dont understand is why the cars' pushing less Torque and less Power to the wheels.

Whats consistent is that the car is still not boosting upto 1.2bar (same as before - despite me changing all the hoses recently )

We tried to raise the boost on the AFCR to 1.3Kg/cm3 and that made no difference.

Any ideas?

They guys at Rebus think that its the Restrictor Ring that isnt allowing the car to boost upto 1.2bar.

1st three plots are from yesterday and 2nd three are from the previous session.

i think i already said to you that its adifferent rolling road, and because of that your figs will be different... and lets not forget that a rolling road is not desighned to give acurate hp readings.. its desighned for tuning etc