The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought my first supra

BigMoistyturbo

Originally posted by BigMoistyturbo

I'm not too gutted because I really wanted a manual anyway.

The main thing for me is I can afford one!!! lol

It won't be long...I'm set on a supra and I'm sure you guys will find one for me if I don't find one...

if you dont mind the jap spec tt, i think dude has two for sale. look in 4 sale section

cheers ...lee

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a supra is like a womans ass from behind so round and sexy

and a sexy shape to it when it squats down

a skyline is like a blokes ass, keep well clear as its a hairy ass builder and watch out for all the black clouds of black deisel smoke they chuck out when they put there foot down. :)

i have a supra and have 10 hairs on my chest,

supra owners are nice and helpfull, the gtr boys all fight each other and stab each other in the back.

welcome to the bored

watch out theres a few strange people on here

have fun

xxx

xx

x

Originally posted by Terminator

Some people need all wheel drive they just can't handle a real car:p:flame Dev

aww pick on me day is it ? :D

i give you all webcam links and this is how im repayed:(

monkey dont lie you got a hairy chest.......your a monkey right? helloooooooo........ all monkeys are hairy that live in leeds:D

look guys all this hate inside you building up........all because of TOTB1/TOTB2 ... why do you keep bringing it up if it hurts:D

c'mon open up, im a good listener...............ahhh thats it let it all out, you'll feel much better

lotsa gtr love

lee

thorin

you still watching it m8?

Welcome ROB!!!:cool:

You will enjoy your Supe i am sure.....we all do!!!

They guys and Gals on here are really helpful and the traders are great too, you can pick up many a bargain and then like me, remember that you are meant to be buying Christmas presents for OTHER people:D

Enjoy the ride

G

Originally posted by Seb

Rob, to answer all your Soop based Qs, simply look for any post that has a reply from 200SX Boy (Dave), his sig is something along the lines of the most useful sig in the whole world ever. At least when it comes to Soops.

Seb

:thumbs:

Welcome aboard! :) And here's that (in)famous sig...

How do you get on for insurance?

Just so your aware, inferior J spec cars cost a LOT more to insure than UK cars.

Finding a good UK spec especially a manual at your price range will be a difficult job though, Only 623 (total auto and manual) ever sold, so very exclusive.

Also if you get a UK spec you wont spen months in the wanted section looking to buy bits from one like resistor pack, injectors, leather interior, active front spoiler ect.

Originally posted by JohnK

Just so your aware, inferior J spec cars cost a LOT more to insure than UK cars.

Finding a good UK spec especially a manual at your price range will be a difficult job though, Only 623 (total auto and manual) ever sold, so very exclusive.

Also if you get a UK spec you wont spend months in the wanted section looking to buy bits from one like resistor pack, injectors, leather interior, active front spoiler ect.

I think your comments are very generalised and biased.

A jspec only costs around anopther 400 quid to insure. But your forgetting that a UK spec car costs 1-2k more to buy!

And then they are usually high mileage or clocked.

J-Spec cars are generally in better condition with lower mileage and more aftermarket kit.

And dont forget they are quicker off the mark too!!

:p :p :p :p :flame Dev

Originally posted by JohnK

Also if you get a UK spec you wont spen months in the wanted section looking to buy bits from one like resistor pack, injectors, leather interior, active front spoiler ect.

My car has an active spoiler, 7 speaker stereo, and leather interior as standard from Japan.

You dont need the resistor pack and injectors unless you are planning to more than 1.2 Bar boost (which is achievable for half the cost of a UK spec).

You could eat your dinner of my engine bay as well, and my insurance is only £630 fully comp with Tesco's (I'm 24).:)

Your all just jealous that you ended up paying more money for a car that doesn't go as fast, weighs more and is gei.:p