The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sad news

lockys96

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that, what comes out of this inquiry, is that the police have to play by the rules when in unmarked cars.

If you are up the arse of another car and or speeding, it's wrong even if you are a copper.

Isn't it entrapment?

Isn't it entrapment?

I doubt it, once you've gone above the speed limit, even if they've been glued to your bumper (or pulled up next to you on a dual carriageway - which I've had quite a few times) I guess it becomes a "chase", or follow

right a mate of a mate used to go to school with this fella apparently, (this is just what i have been told so please dont take it as gospel)

he had been on the beer,

gone to mcdonalds for food,

left goin sideways in view of an unmarked cop car,

nailed it to get away (been banned before),

came across a newly built roundabout doin approx 100,

the rest you know

went to the crash site tonight, what a dangerous place!

roundabout isnt finished yet and the area is pitch black and i didnt notice any signs warning of it.

it comes out of nowhere (and i was goin at a sensible speed!) with a nasty kink just as you join it,

hit that at any major speed and you are in trouble.

right a mate of a mate used to go to school with this fella apparently, (this is just what i have been told so please dont take it as gospel)

he had been on the beer,

gone to mcdonalds for food,

left goin sideways in view of an unmarked cop car,

nailed it to get away (been banned before),

came across a newly built roundabout doin approx 100,

the rest you know

hmm...going by what you have just said...that doesnt bore for good reading, very lucky that no one innocent was injured or killed.......that would have been a lot worse.

and if he was on the beer, banned before, etc - then fair play to the police for spotting something fishy and going on the chase....