The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels

brian73united

so is that a yes to me for going for 19" ????? I like the way 19s ge t very close to the arches (not much gap) considering I just bought a set of TEIN super streets I might have that with 18s aswell, but dont wanna risk and buy the 18s then be dissapointed.

Come on mate you had 18s before 19s now, shall I forget all about 18 and go bigger:d ?

so is that a yes to me for going for 19" ????? I like the way 19s ge t very close to the arches (not much gap) considering I just bought a set of TEIN super streets I might have that with 18s aswell, but dont wanna risk and buy the 18s then be dissapointed.

Come on mate you had 18s before 19s now, shall I forget all about 18 and go bigger:d ?

There is a fair bit of gap on mine but if your putting tein's on well you can have a play about to see whats best for you. I would go for the 19's if i was you they look better than 18's

What size tyres are you running then?

very good question mate, I was thinking of 285 back 255 front for either 18s or 19s, is it stupid or ok to do that?

sorry being a dum mate, just wanna get it right:innocent: