My new Supra

Robbo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah its a 96 N, my private plate is on retention.

I got a quote from Sky Insurance......god how cheap are they!! Im currently with Elephant and i thought they were cheap until i spoke to Sky. Very impressed and i will recommend them! :)

i thought the 96 model j specs were face lifts??? something aint adding up with mine?? iam with tesco and theyve been around the 600 quid for the last 3 years now

ahh now your testing me.

5 speed, but you can get 6 speed. I think thats the SZ-R....(i think imgonna be wrong!) but yes most are 5 speed, but you can get 6 speed in later models. any other tests lol

is the face lift dash on a uk spec TT the same as a j spec TT.....? meening does it have a boost gauge?

Guest Flat4_ire
there isnt such a thing as a UK facelift TT (im getting good at this...only taken 3 yrs :cool: :blink: ) so the dash is like the orginal on a UK model i.e 3 big circles

my god will you 2 girlies ever shut up?! :)

so the face lift j spec tt 6 speed with no VVTI is quite a rair beast then ??

hmm, im not sure when the VVTI engine came in to production off top of my head. But i guess there cant be loads of them. So wont be a 'common' type. :) Unfortunatly its hard to say as dont know how many were made in japan then imported.

hmm, im not sure when the VVTI engine came in to production off top of my head. But i guess there cant be loads of them. So wont be a 'common' type. :) Unfortunatly its hard to say as dont know how many were made in japan then imported.

i feel like iam beeing watched.....:sly: :blink:

some people are just hard to please, here's there range :D

http://www.findaproperty.com/library/libp1704.jpg

im on a weeks holiday its 23:20 at night and im posting pics of Hovis....i need to get out more :(

it is quite late....... and oh shes gone... you can all go now........:rlol: :rlol: