The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ultimate BLING.........

templewaters

HI guys.

I would be very interested in your comments, I can now after a lot of testing produce these Bespoke indicators to very accurate tolerances 0.01mm. I have concentrated on the indicators first but a lot more is to follow (watch our next postings). If you have any ideas like I have let me know, and I will inform you of the possibilities.

[ATTACH]34079[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]34080[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34077[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]34078[/ATTACH]

I will post prices up later or early next week, but it will depend on the feedback as the material is expensive for one set (Just like everything in life).

Like all pictures they do not do it justice to the quality and look of the product, as they are made using 10mm Frosted Light emiting acrylic finished to 6mm for streamline dragless effect (LOL).Will post a night time picture to show how good these look at night with the Toyota badge lit up. Pictures are showing 10mm prototypes. 6mm finished products look even better. Their are cheaper materials but we wanted a material that looks good and could stand up to good old english weather, so hopefully 15 years will do. Please note that we have sprayed them in house but with enough interest we will get them profesionally sprayed and baked to any standard Toyota colours. We can do specials just let us know!

[ATTACH]34076[/ATTACH]

These take a complete novice like me 10 minutes to install at most those who know me will understand. All that is required is a standard weather resistant tape, which we can supply as the wing is not completely flat. Hence the need to stick it and seal it, although a bit of super glue works fine, just want to give you the option if you have just had a respray.

They will fit over standard orange indicators and new clear ones and click into place, sorry for those like me who wasted good money on getting the clear ones.

Anybody purchasing this item or any future items will be given a full refund if not 100% satisfied.

Regards

Simon (Director Interactive Signs Ltd)

I have been following the progree of the young Simon and his project, I can vouch for the indicator lenses, they look very trick.

He has spent considerable time and money make these and they are done in house (by hand) not by some underpaid worker in a sweat-house in south east asia.

Simon should proudly say, made in HULL!

Suspect they look better in the flesh...

Have you thought about various colours - as these might be too dark for the silver etc (I might have missed this above - so prepared to be shot down...:))

Good luck - and I will be bunging a set of orange ones your way to play with for me if OK

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.