The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my car went for jigging today and .......

jamesmark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be worth re bushing it at this point m8! :)

Cheers,

Brian.

i have money set aside for anything else that is going to go wrong with it, as going to go for a "bed in period" so that i can get it all done and not in dribs and drabs

soon the migrain will be over and i will just have a headache!!!!

i have money set aside for anything else that is going to go wrong with it, as going to go for a "bed in period" so that i can get it all done and not in dribs and drabs

soon the migrain will be over and i will just have a headache!!!!

James mate will keep the Door open @ JAE to wensure you can get in when you get there and not make you wait in a car park some where til morning.

you need some one looking after you.

what a nightmare of a car, talk about taking the whole fun of owning a nice car

i love it, truly love it, i never get dis heartened about anything fu*king c*nt b*stard sh*t of a car, fu*king hate the piece of sh*t scrap metal:p

nah seriously i have spare cash so why not, the one thing that i can say when i will look at her is that i have achieved something, i wish i had achieved big twins instead but thats life

James mate will keep the Door open @ JAE to wensure you can get in when you get there and not make you wait in a car park some where til morning.

you need some one looking after you.

cheers mate, i have the final bill to get from the jigger and as long as that not over £1k then its off for a respray, then i have a bedding in period to say what else the bitch will cost me,

i will let you know well in advance by PM swap mobs

cheers mate, i have the final bill to get from the jigger and as long as that not over £1k then its off for a respray, then i have a bedding in period to say what else the bitch will cost me,

i will let you know well in advance by PM swap mobs

OK, and if Martin is picking you up again I will see you at Squires on D-Day the 6th June