The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's responsible?

Jezz

Hopefully be breaking it after tomorrow, but i've got the rear window u need anyways mate! And we owe you some dollar, so i guess it'l be free then!:D

Is it auto or manual? Need a set of auto dash panels if you can get hold of a set. :thanks:

I was just scrolling through that thread when I saw the pic of Ian's car about half way down that Ben had posted up and thought "eh-up, that looks samiliar, I've seen that pic before"

Had a quick squizz in my photo directory on my PC, and what do you know... it is a pic I took!!!

I copied the location of the pic and followed the link and it took me to someones photobucket.

Corr bilmey I didn't realise my photographical skills were so highly regarded. Perhaps I should be the car equivalent of David Bailey or somethink?

Anyway.... back to the thread.

That's one seriously safe car though guys you have to admit, the crumple zone is really impressive, and all the windows are in tact, despite what was obviously a major, high speed impact. :clap: to Mr T. Speaking of which, I pity the fool who felt the wrath of the front of this beast :blink: