The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fse ?

lovatt

Originally posted by Paul E

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Jeez, backlash, but very interesting guys.

Paul, it wasnt personal, but you did sell me an Apexi S-AFC for £150, that is no good to me, with stock injectors (doesnt mean I wont make use of it, gimee those cheap injectors).

Listen Ash - I actually dont remember and £150 sounds like a real m8's rate and one that I would have put up a long time ago.

The innuendo here is that I have tried conning you into buying stuff because you are 'gullable'

This I wont have - send it back to me and I will refund it immediately

'And you have also sold Earth a polished header tank and a FMIC top panel, why would he want these, hes not even going front mounted, but thats his beef with you.'

WTF? I know nothing about this at all - these are mainly cosmetic pieces that make the engine look 'bling'. (sure the FMIC cover has a function) Perhaps you should consult Rokka before posting this.

BTW the battery cover will not increase the voltage or the ECU cover anyones sex drive OK? Every piece will come with a expectation warning!!

I think perhaps that you should reconsider this post - it has hacked me off no end.

I have no worries about you not purchasing from us if you have a problem - my integrity has been questioned for no reason and this I will not have

Thank you

:thumbs:

Paul, I dont even no why Im fighting this one.......:twak:

Im not questioning your integrity, and maybe I shouldnt get so drawn in with other peoples views, fingers burnt, lesson learnt. :hug:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic