The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do u think of this car

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What with the rims sticking out further than the tyre??? Only one thing gonna happen to those wheels in this country YUP kerbing. I think I would put at least an inch biger trye on it like I did with my aristo when it came in. They are put on the back like that for drifting apparently, why they are like that on the front as well I really don't know? For show probably.

• 3 months later...
What with the rims sticking out further than the tyre??? Only one thing gonna happen to those wheels in this country YUP kerbing. I think I would put at least an inch biger trye on it like I did with my aristo when it came in. They are put on the back like that for drifting apparently, why they are like that on the front as well I really don't know? For show probably.

If he did they will so rub against the arch, its a nice look, and TBH you can have inches of rubber and it still doesnt stop the kirbing...least not mine:(

anyone thats ever fitted a set of tyres to a rim will be looking at them and thinking, "my god man, you'll never be able to get them off the rim without damaging it" You can see how stretched they are, so levering the tyre wall over the lip will need a miracle.

With regard to the car though, If I was in the market for a family saloon, that would be the car for me, very nice ;)

If I still didnt have my green aristo or I hadn't bought the white one or the mrs hadnt made me buy a range rover I'd have had this car and snapped jurgens arm off for it. I still cannot beleive the price he sold it for either. I know the guy thats bought it and I personally think he has himself a super bargain. The arches can be easily fixed to accomodate the correct sized tyres. I agree with michaels comments it looks so euro style on a japstyle car and never the two styles should meet. Its exactly the same as the knobbers that put blitz, HKS, Jun stickers on feckin golfs :)

The 'I'm retarded and can't buy rubber wide enough for my rims' or 'I'm so kewl, look how wide my wheels are... damn can't fit them in the arches without daft tyres' look?

;)

Erm actually, i think its the,

1. Its my car, i like the look, as so does the younger generation,

2. Btw i can afford wider tyres but that goes against number 1.

3. How does it make me a retard??

:D