The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Immac R33 GTR V-Spec

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Guest Flat4_ire
not a member

if someone is looking for a standard mint gtr then they would obviously buy this..remember theres an ass for every seat, u just gotta find it ;)

Rob - I'm still a member but same as you, you don't have to pay to post, at least thats how it used to be!

However the GTR and SkylineOwners boards aren't always the best way to advertise, as with any BBS - people always seem to expect them cheaper.......

thnaks guys, i had a guy who emailed me other day and said such and such can get a 6 speed tt in black and leather mint grade 4 under 60km with a alarm and road registered for 7k..........:taped:

yer right lol so it is getting harder to sell the better cars now i will just have to hold on to it till i get a decent price for it and i even got it 4wd laser alignment so its all top notch:)

Thats a lovely car but i think i can see what's putting people off....

It's got one of those Greedy boost guages :p

yeah, they must eat a lot of boost bars?!?

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=30081&stc=1&d=1141159744

• 1 month later...

Must admit i have been thinking recently id like to try a Skyline before i go back to getting a Supra, just to "get it out of my system" you know. I know ill end up getting another Supra but always fancied a skyline. It does look like a nice example as well. Sure you'll have no probs selling it mate, if i had the money in my bank right now id have. The only thing thats stopping me is the fact i sold the supra to get rid of my loan and id just have to take another one out to get this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.