The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel Cut Defender

Supra-Dupra

Are you 1 foot tall?! I ached for the whole next day after doing this from the cramped working conditions!!

Lol, no, im 5"11 and about the same in width! Just nimbler than I look, and spent many an afternoon upside down in a footwell wiring in stereos etc. You think thats hard? Try spending half a day under a dash of an Elise wiring in head unit, sub etc etc! THAT'S CRAMPED!

Andy

Those blue connectors are possibly the problem. My Thor SLD would never work properly with those things. I use bullet connectors (with a good quality crimping tool) as a minimum nowadays, or soldered connections.

Also, try the earth wire to the stud that secures the ecu cover instead of to the brown wire.

Those blue connectors are possibly the problem. My Thor SLD would never work properly with those things. I use bullet connectors (with a good quality crimping tool) as a minimum nowadays, or soldered connections.

Also, try the earth wire to the stud that secures the ecu cover instead of to the brown wire.

I had it on the earth that the alarm uses(into the car body) same result ! But I will try it with other connectors and not the scotch ones so, have to find some female ones tho got a bloody bag of male ones but no females :( !

If you have a Thor FCD open the unit and check the dials and let me know what they are set to as this will effect the running and sets fuel cut too early I have the setting instructions here if yu want to call me on 01908 614971.

We have had this problem with the FCD's but now we can correct them.

Regards

Sam

Good call jake, all working now :D :D (changed ground back on to alarm and switched to bullet type connections)

Just gotta do over 120 today see if all is ok !