The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pod At Night: Southern Convoy

terribleturner

I may give you a call Darryll when we hit the M25 to see whereabouts you are. Sabrina and i will be hitting the M25 J16 about 11ish if anyone cares :D

Cheers James, didn't realise it was that far from here! I'll aim for J16 at 11ish. Still not 100% sure I can make it, need to do a little work on the car tomorrow morning but hopefully it'll be ready.

Do you have a number for Simon?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm... sorry to pull out at late notice but I'm not going to go tommorrow...

I think I've developed "Death Whine" !!!! *gulp* and I need to get someone to check it out...

Have fun, I'm going to be gutted, but I'd rather not have a tubby detonate on me half way down the strip...:(

Death whine on a j-spec? I thought the j-specs either worked properly or detenated themselves! Are you sure its not just a boost leak? (Bet you it is :D )

I'm gonna have to meet you all there. South mimms is to much of a detour for me. was gonna follow supragold up but as he's not coming now, looks like i'm on my own! Might bring my old man along, he seems to be interested!

Death whine on a j-spec? I thought the j-specs either worked properly or detenated themselves! Are you sure its not just a boost leak? (Bet you it is :D )

Yeah, actually I'm just being educated by a forum search on how j-spec tubbies don't whine, so good and bad - good in that they're probably not about to die on me, bad coz I was getting excited about going single :drool:

Sounds like something a few members have had - VIL in particular - so I've msg'd him and await a response, its got me v. paranoid though :(

Hopefully it is just boost leak, need to get myself a boost gauge...

hi james its stuart mooney do you remember me

Hi mate, yeah been along time. probably back at shiplake i recon. Hope your Ferrari isn't standard or you'll be playing catch up all day :p

Good stuff Simon :clap:

Darryll it's only half hour from mine but getting there early as Sabrina needs to eat :rolleyes: I've already been informed of milkshake breaks and hot dog stops :bangehead:

for those who don't join the convoy and going straight there, come over and say hi. Just keep a look out for my picnic table and head over :D

Morning matie...

STILL on, as long as Soop has FOUR tyres when we go out to look ! :)

T'T' ! is Sabrina Diabetic then ?? Carole is (she has numerous NON-WEE

stops too !!)

Adi, what channel then.... say....."4" ??? (for no better reason !) or did

i hear/see someone say that 'we' should use the same channel whenever

we use them at meets (so we all START on same channel ???) seem to

remember that somewhere.

What happened to Mich ? Carole was lookin' forward to a STAND-OFF ! !

FatS.

gotta go to bank in Witham on way and our WEEKEND 'GETAWAY' times

are VERY inconsistent (;) ) so best meet at Mimms i reckon....

IF we weren't not there in time DON'T worry we'd phone ya..................

(then meet ya's all at Pod)

BUT, all being well . . . . . . . . . . . . .