Guest slow dog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest slow dog
hey paul ...are the wheels on that centre bolt fixing .....like touring cars??......and nice job on that exhaust!!!....could you make the section between the 2nd cat and the back box piece only??? for my na:)

yes i could mate but as i am not a trader on here i am just showing off my work to other i cannot give you a price you have to find your own way to me ie phone or web site sorry trying to keep every one happy for ones

yes i could mate but as i am not a trader on here i am just showing off my work to other i cannot give you a price you have to find your own way to me ie phone or web site sorry trying to keep every one happy for ones

So what about the back pressure ? have you dyno'd the car bfor eyou put modified the exhaust?

Guest slow dog

car is not finished yet but when it is i can do a dyno report for you if you like i have also kept the 2 inch pipe at the front on and then into 2.5 insh to keep the back pressure up also after that there is a long small box in there for noise and back pressure so should not be any problems here mate but i guess the dyno will tell all ????????????????????

thanks guys glad you like and yeh both cats out mate not to loud as well but pulls alot harder as well all in all a good system me thinks.

Thats all that threw me off.. (It pulls much harder) first of all I know NA's BHP increase with an exaust system straight through or just cat back dont see many advantages..

Ive seen reports of 4-5 bhp.. Its alsoo supposed to lower top end torque because of the back pressure issue.. Im not trying to poo poo all over your work because it looks good BUT saying it pulls much harder is a bit of an overstatement I think

:innocent:

Guest slow dog

sorry mate but it does pul harder mate revs faster as well all in all safe to say it can breath now and its cool you can post what ever you want its what a forum is all about if you dont like it or have doubts about it then its my job to prove it to you ?

sorry mate but it does pul harder mate revs faster as well all in all safe to say it can breath now and its cool you can post what ever you want its what a forum is all about if you dont like it or have doubts about it then its my job to prove it to you ?

Nope not your job at all. Just want everyone to know that even if you made the BEST exhaust for the Na you would not see BIG BHP gains. Turbos are whole different kettle of fish but your telling me you can sit in the car and physically feel the extra 1-10 bhp?

Reving faster is fine in neutral or out of gear as there are NO restrictions and nothing to work against the engine but under way its not really gonna happen as you need BHP and torque to pull you through the rev range.

Im not fighting with you here Im just trying to understand your (pulls much harder) statement.

Guest slow dog
Nope not your job at all. Just want everyone to know that even if you made the BEST exhaust for the Na you would not see BIG BHP gains. Turbos are whole different kettle of fish but your telling me you can sit in the car and physically feel the extra 1-10 bhp?

Reving faster is fine in neutral or out of gear as there are NO restrictions and nothing to work against the engine but under way its not really gonna happen as you need BHP and torque to pull you through the rev range.

Im not fighting with you here Im just trying to understand your (pulls much harder) statement.

ok i will end this here and just wait for the dyno to see what extra horse power she made bottom line you are gonna feel a faster respons from the engine and if it revs when not in drive its gonna rev better when in drive free flowing is free flowing.

i have taken my time on this and made the best i can for the na exhaust without making a manifold which i might add is next

all i can say is i drove the car before and after and it feels alot better than before to be honest chris we can talk about it all night if you like but it will go no were without proof do you agree?