The mkiv Supra Owners Club

look what i made for an na

Guest slow dog

ok i will end this here and just wait for the dyno to see what extra horse power she made bottom line you are gonna feel a faster respons from the engine and if it revs when not in drive its gonna rev better when in drive free flowing is free flowing.

i have taken my time on this and made the best i can for the na exhaust without making a manifold which i might add is next

all i can say is i drove the car before and after and it feels alot better than before to be honest chris we can talk about it all night if you like but it will go no were without proof do you agree?

Yep.. Im just curious because of my former VW world as well when people would claim 30 BHP from an exhaust system. In their dreams i thinks :D

If you have made an exhaust that gives a real 10+ BHP upgrade Ill be inpressed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest slow dog
Yep.. Im just curious because of my former VW world as well when people would claim 30 BHP from an exhaust system. In their dreams i thinks :D

If you have made an exhaust that gives a real 10+ BHP upgrade Ill be inpressed

vw ie what engine you can make that out of a 20vt lump easy ?

you had a vw lol so did i i had a grey mark one with a 20vt 225 lump

out handle most cars and flippng fast too