The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help please........!!!!!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Was doing a job for Rob Wilson and Mr Royal Mail have lost 3 sets of clears he sent me. Guy is gutted (rightly so), therefore I will do the job for him FOC once we have replacements. Yes, he did not send them recorded which would have given him a claim opportunity, but I want to help the guy.

So who has got 1, 2, 3 or more clear lens that I can buy 'as cheap as chips' to help him. Have a heart, and if you think this is a cheap scam (which those of you who know me now it isn't) contact Rob by PM to check.

Please help!!!

Thanks

Ray

:sos:

Guest Rays the roof
I am about to order a set of facelift rears from Nic so my old ones will be up for grabs. in about a week or so.

Thank you for the donation (JOKE!)

First refusal.....

:slap:

Back to the original thread....Yes I am a muppet who sent 3 pairs of clear rears unrecorded :banghead:

Needless to say the post office haven't been very helpful but thats my own stupid fault i suppose!

First off let me say thanks to Ray for posting this...much abliged my friend.

Secondly, any help in getting more lenses will be much appreciated.

Thanks all

Rob

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.