Utter sex!!!

Jezz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww you beat me to it! When I went to the HRE factory in Vista (near San Diego Calif).. I took these photos and met a nice guy who was VP of sales....

These are HRE 540R, but look drop dead gorgeous in the flesh - if I ever get the money for a widebody, these are going strainght on it! Whats more HRE custom make, any offset any width and will even make sure they clear your brakes - whatever they may be...

DSC00399.JPG

DSC00398.JPG

DSC00397.JPG

yeah all three piece... custom offset.. custom brake clearance, titanium harware... several colours included in base price, polished deep dish lips, and all really really light... approacting Volks lightwieght even on a large wheel.

It was quite odd to be asked what brakes I would like to have the wheels fit over, as opposed to going 'I really like those wheels but I bet they dont fit UK brakes....'

Whats more, the guy had personally been involved with 5 widebody supras inthe US, so he pretty much knew what sizes and offsets would work, which is a lot of experience when it comes to something as rare as that - lets juts say I left drooling a little... :drool: