Jm-imports Has bought the trail supra

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
it was saw mate after 9 hours

haha, id be fit to snap after that length of time!! get the vids up of this car ASAP!! bet shel move up the pod, proper clutch and a proper driver needed, unlike jamie over there crying about the tripple plate sending his supra through his garage door! :p

haha, id be fit to snap after that length of time!! get the vids up of this car ASAP!! bet shel move up the pod, proper clutch and a proper driver needed, unlike jamie over there crying about the tripple plate sending his supra through his garage door! :p

thats it, least ive got a supra to crash into my garage door:p

Thanks for the comments lads :blush: I bought it because I loved the looks plus the power, for me it ticked all the boxes. It's not to everybody's taste and I'm sure many would 'say' use a different turbo, or clutch etc, but I'm absolutely over the frikkin' moon with it.

Jurgen has thus far been nothing short of excellent, he's done absolutely all he can, and more - you're a star mate :notworthy

I've booked Friday and Tuesday off of work, Friday (all being well at the DVLA) is pickup day, Saturday is drive to Turbofit for cat 1 alarm etc and then home. Sunday is for looking at it and grinning like a cheshire cat :D

Then it's the obligatory wash and proper polish, which normally takes the best part of the day. Then I'll take loads of pics etc.

If I can't get it mapped Friday at turbofit, then I'll have to get it mapped Tuesday - but I WILL take the camcorder for those power runs ;)

Thanks to Envy too, they have their little hands on it at the moment giving it what it needs before I take it away.

The missus and I have had some real sh*t to deal with over the last year or so, but this has just got me SOOOOO happy :)

Cheers all :grouphug:

Oh, and it WILL be at JAE :cool:

Guest Flat4_ire
Thanks for the comments lads :blush: I bought it because I loved the looks plus the power, for me it ticked all the boxes. It's not to everybody's taste and I'm sure many would 'say' use a different turbo, or clutch etc, but I'm absolutely over the frikkin' moon with it.

Jurgen has thus far been nothing short of excellent, he's done absolutely all he can, and more - you're a star mate :notworthy

I've booked Friday and Tuesday off of work, Friday (all being well at the DVLA) is pickup day, Saturday is drive to Turbofit for cat 1 alarm etc and then home. Sunday is for looking at it and grinning like a cheshire cat :D

Then it's the obligatory wash and proper polish, which normally takes the best part of the day. Then I'll take loads of pics etc.

If I can't get it mapped Friday at turbofit, then I'll have to get it mapped Tuesday - but I WILL take the camcorder for those power runs ;)

Thanks to Envy too, they have their little hands on it at the moment giving it what it needs before I take it away.

The missus and I have had some real sh*t to deal with over the last year or so, but this has just got me SOOOOO happy :)

Cheers all :grouphug:

Oh, and it WILL be at JAE :cool:

Lucky bastward

A close freind of mine did the mot on it,he sent me a photo saying i'v just bought this lol,i said yea right!!he did say it was amazing!! brakes suspension etc etc,the components looked brand new!and the greatest car he had ever mot'd...not sure if it passed like :D

...not sure if it passed like :D

Nope, despite the semi-slick tyres having enough tread on them (Yokohama AO48s), they were all failed as they didn't have the EU or TUV or CE marking on them. Well, some sort of marking anyway.

Caused a bit of a panic, and Jurgen managed to source 4 conti sport contact 2s in very short order. Not my ideal choice of tyre, would've preferred something a little softer, but we had no choice.

Other than that, it sailed through :)

Nope, despite the semi-slick tyres having enough tread on them (Yokohama AO48s), they were all failed as they didn't have the EU or TUV or CE marking on them. Well, some sort of marking anyway.

Caused a bit of a panic, and Jurgen managed to source 4 conti sport contact 2s in very short order. Not my ideal choice of tyre, would've preferred something a little softer, but we had no choice.

Other than that, it sailed through :)

aghhh ya can stick them back on now:)