• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm...

Missus wants an auto

You want a manual

You need some money

Sell the Supra, keep the Aristo, buy another cheaper Supra, pay the money you owe with the difference between your Supra and the cheaper Supra.

Auto NA Aerotop for the missus - 5K? Does 6K (or whatever the difference would be after you've sold your car) cover the money you owe?

If it were me I'd just get her a cheap auto car - then everything works out. And I have to say... no way would I put a car before my missus :no:

Ah yes this one. I kind of addressed it when I said I just didn't want to run 3 cars anymore. I couldn't say a lot about putting my mrs first as my thoughts on that one are a long way away from yours lol :)

The point of the thread is that her indoors said I could keep MY supra, if it sold then another supra would in no way be on the cards as the reason for buying the aristo is that she doesn't want a supra. I think she would just make do is all. CJ is basically saying sell both and then buy another car an auto NA supe I beleive is what he suggested whereas you were saying buy an extra car and keep the aristo which I had allready said I didnt want to do.

I don't want to sell either and I guess being offered a branch ie the prospect of being able to keep the supe I started grasping at it.