The mkiv Supra Owners Club

t61 turbo

rxv8

hi all pretty new here

hi after speaking to micheal lane,and terrys on the forum,i am looking for a seconhand t61 turbo in very good condition,i dont have fortunes to spend as i am collecting parts up secondhand to save money...many thanks nigel...:sos:

hi all pretty new here

hi after speaking to micheal lane,and terrys on the forum,i am looking for a seconhand t61 turbo in very good condition,i dont have fortunes to spend as i am collecting parts up secondhand to save money...many thanks nigel...:sos:

...anything considered...:giveup:

t-61s in the UK are a fairly new thing, theres not many people who have upgraded since buying on so there wont be any cheap t-61 turbos knocking about. You may get one over on Supraforums but very doubtfull you would get a second hand one in the UK. I would also be careful buying a second hand turbo from somebody you dont know, you never know how its been treated before they sold it. Being oil cooled only they need to be run on a good oil with refequent changes.

JB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.