1st Boxhill Meet of the Year?

Guest IICause_OneII

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IICause_OneII
Guest IICause_OneII
Am I not allowed to come with you then, IICause OneII???? Humph!

Andy

Sorry buddy, looks like we posted at the same time!! (Please accept my sincere apologies :giveup:)

1.IICause_OneII

2.Ray

3.Lui

4.terribleturner

5.suprawoman (in her bikini)

6.supRo

7.jamiep

8.dark stranger

9.Velocity

10.Markrh

11.Burt

12.NEO

13.afennell

14.mikeysupra

15.sim

16.Vanessa

17.ricerocket

18.Sub Culture

19.lastup

20.toyotatom

21.s crane

22.leet?

23.ark

Sorry buddy, looks like we posted at the same time!! (Please accept my sincere apologies :giveup:)

1.IICause_OneII

2.Ray

3.Lui

4.terribleturner

5.suprawoman

6.supRo

7.jamiep

8.dark stranger

9.Velocity

10.Markrh

11.Burt

12.NEO

13.afennell

14.mikeysupra

15.sim

16.Vanessa

17.ricerocket

18.Sub Culture

19.lastup

20.toyotatom

21.s crane

22.leet?

23.ark

who put Im in bikini?? :slap: :jester:

Anyway, guys - if I'll have a car then I'll be there. If not, then I hope someone wouldnt mind picking me up. Im only abt 20 mins away from Boxhill.

Hi, to all attending the Boxhill meet on Sat 25th,I would just like to make people aware of the limiting amount of parking space available for such a large "Jap Car" event. Looking at the number of Supra owners going we would fill a third of the car park ourselves.Therefor I would suggest if you can get their before 12pm you will have a better chance of parking together!

Also would anyone be interested in a mini convoy afterwards to the Fairmile Pub in Cobham, approx' 25 min's away from Boxhill, for a bit of warmth & some Good food! This venue is used as our monthly S.E Meeting point, and was very popular last year with about 17 supras in convoy, ( looked Brill' when we left Box) If so, we could leave Boxhill at 2pm, to gather by the road side from the roundabout back up the hill to the entrance to the car park, same as we done last year! I don't mind leading if you are up for a SUPRA CONVOY.At roundabout turn right onto A24 towards M25, join it at jct 9 (clockwise-Heathrow),go to first jct No`10,Turn right A3 (London).go to first jct(painshill- A245) turn right A245 Cobham. Take first Left at roundabout A307 Portsmouth Rd, FAIRMILE Pub a mile up on left hand side.(Note this route save's going through Leatherhead one-way system)

Hope to be my first outing in my TT which i should pick up on Saturday,fingers crossed!:) :) ( 1995 N/A up for sale soon)

Guest IICause_OneII
Hi, to all attending the Boxhill meet on Sat 25th,I would just like to make people aware of the limiting amount of parking space available for such a large "Jap Car" event. Looking at the number of Supra owners going we would fill a third of the car park ourselves.Therefor I would suggest if you can get their before 12pm you will have a better chance of parking together!

No worries mate, I've already spoken to the organiser about arranging for the overflow carpark to be open, giving us a total of I think 4 car reasonably sized car parks to play with.. :cool:

1.IICause_OneII

2.Ray

3.Lui

4.terribleturner

5.suprawoman (in her bikini)

6.supRo

7.jamiep

8.dark stranger

9.Velocity

10.Markrh

11.Burt

12.NEO

13.afennell

14.mikeysupra

15.sim

16.Vanessa

17.ricerocket

18.Sub Culture

19.lastup

20.toyotatom

21.s crane

22.leet?

23.ark

24.Mr.T

Any thoughts on convoy to the Fairmile at 2pm!, Guys & Gals.