The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1st Boxhill Meet of the Year?

Guest IICause_OneII

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see everyone. 33 supras :D

I think the convoy to the Fairmile moved off too quick and we may have left a few people behind:(

Ark, I know you and your girlfriend wanted to come up to the pub, Sorry guys. Enjoy your new beast tomorroew;)

Nice to see old and new faces!

who did i hit on the way home from the fairmile you put your brakes on hard then i went straight in to the back of your supra it didnt do any damage to my car.i don,t think it did any damage to your car.sorry for hitting you

god, i`m glad I pulled out before you lot, had a scrape already on my lower spoiler this morning thanks to a pothole, didnt want any more damage:ecstatic:

It was good to meet those I did and finally put names to faces, I look forward to the next one

I think the convoy to the Fairmile moved off too quick and we may have left a few people behind:(

Ark, I know you and your girlfriend wanted to come up to the pub, Sorry guys. Enjoy your new beast tomorroew;)

33 Supras? I got there late about 13.45 and could only see 2 supras.

Here's one of them.....

DSC00090.JPG

who did i hit on the way home from the fairmile you put your brakes on hard then i went straight in to the back of your supra it didnt do any damage to my car.i don,t think it did any damage to your car.sorry for hitting you

Sim mate it was me, looks like only a couple of slight scuffs will try to polish them out & let you know probally tomorrow mate

I turned up just for the convoy from boxhill to cobham but ended up with only another 3 supras in front which was shame! I saw about 6 or 7 supras parked outside the hotel which left first whilst I was waiting for Mark and I was expecting us to all meet down the road somewhere.

On the way out of Cobham I was the last car and had to wait for about a minute for a gap in the traffic by which time everyone was long gone and having never been there before ended up taking a wrong turn and taking a rather scenic route home! I would have enjoyed travelling in that convoy too.

The hotel staff were moaning to me when we parked outside the hotel saying you can’t stop there, it really isn’t a good place for meet IMO.

That prelude is Asim's from the shadowz!! Proper bad man :)

http://www.shadowz.co.uk/rides.asp

Its called the Skylude. lol :sly:

Thats proper bo!:p They've obviously spent alot of effort on the car .....They didn't even bother to mask off the bumper vents/hole and you can see the overspray on bits of pipes/plastics!

http://www.shadowz.co.uk/members/asim_prelude/asim_prelude8.jpg

Thats proper bo!:p They've obviously spent alot of effort on the car .....They didn't even bother to mask off the bumper vents/hole and you can see the overspray on bits of pipes/plastics!

http://www.shadowz.co.uk/members/asim_prelude/asim_prelude8.jpg

Apna style bro... You know it is lol :D

Nevermind - hazards of the traffic I guess. We hunted back and forth through through Cobham (three times!!) but didn't find the pub. Saw a DB9 and F575 though, which we'd have missed otherwise ;)

Hope everyone else had a good time at the pub. We certainly enjoyed the rest of the day. I'll get the photos posted soon, and some video too (for all the good little boys and girls)