The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T61 v BPU

mr keef

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it be? Its no different from a single pumping the air through it. I know someone who's done it on their auto and the difference was unreal, complete different car now.

i had mine done in ETTC before i went single on an auto and it was a very worthwhile mod

Nope, just feels completly different. I found it felt faster!

Hecklers website has directions for ttc and ettc. do the ttc first to see what you think. Then you can do ettc after that if you like it. I have the switch you need for sale as i can use mine if you want!

Guest Terry S
Yes, but I don't have any figures to show exactly what the gain is.

My ass dyno would guess at about 50bhp with like for like pressures ;)

I think you'll find he car would make a fair bit more torque, and torque is what really matters.

I think you'll find he car would make a fair bit more torque, and torque is what really matters.

Cheers Terry. thats what i was hoping,Its just in the past on many other cars i'v had,people have went on about tuning mods making a massive difference,and to be honest i'v been less than impressed when i ended up doing them.

Guest Terry S
Cheers Terry. thats what i was hoping,Its just in the past on many other cars i'v had,people have went on about tuning mods making a massive difference,and to be honest i'v been less than impressed when i ended up doing them.

You need to bag a ride in a properly tuned small single mate, I think it would surprise you. If you ever down this way feel free to give me a shout.

Get a ride in a singles Supra. If it's set up even remotely properly, I defy you to be impressed :D