The mkiv Supra Owners Club

breaking N/A supra

ECK

no joy with that one then mate.

thats at least 4 of you after one, group buy

Oh no luck mate with that one, but thanks any fella. Thing is the one you sent me had one clip missing and the other was quit badly bent and I could make a hybrid out of the two I had !

I'm determined not to pay Toyota prices for a handle but it looks like I may have to plus my girlfriend struggles to get out so I have to kick her up the arse :)

hey guys soz av not got bak to you all bn buisy pulling the soup to bits all parts from the headlamps forward are totaly stuffd just about everything else is ok

ive took most of the good stuff for my new soup but it didnt need that much 2 be honest the shell wont be arround long as ive no where to keep it the drive already looks like a breakers yard and ive gota get it tidy cos my new soups on the road at nite and that wont do so pm me if you want anything and ill do my best

alex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.