The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lexus gs 300 wheels

DBR

Can get then brand spankers for around £1100 without tyres.

T'is true indeed. I could be tempted to get some at this price. Then a set of 18" F1's all round and hey presto £1800?

AFAIK the only issue with these is changing the centre caps to get rid of the Lexus logo?

Dan, I've been looking for a second hand set for an age - could be easier to buy new as Pete said.

wouldnt it be better to get some nice jap rims for that money though?

all comes down to personal taste i think m8, i think the lexus supra combo is the best looking ive seen!

1100 new hmmm, well worth thinking about maybe ill see if i can get discount or maybe arrange some sort of a group buy? as there seems to be a few people after these wheels

just to give you an idea of how good the price is , i think jake sourced them , i paid £950 for mine with toyo tyres which were almost gone , and were second hand , but in nearly new condition

950 secound hand, surely it was worth paying the extra to get em brand new no?

in that case they should be pretty light...

now youve got me interested........... :ecstatic:

I weighed mine a while ago and I'm pretty sure I poster the weights up on here. I'm also Sorry to say that I'm pretty sure that they're NOT magnesium too.

Oh and one last thing to anyone that finds a second hand set up for grabs be sure to check them thouroughly as I've had 3 of mine crack and had to get them (profesionally) repaired.

I've also been looking for a set of these for a while now :shrug: there's a few sets around but they all seem to be 8.5 ". In fact there's a set on ebay at the moment.

Group buy sounds good though

Perhaps two people could split buy the 8.5's for the fronts on eBay and get a couple rears from TTE or Lexus? :badidea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.