The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supra

JamieP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the advice... its going straight into abbey when it gets here to be mapped before i get it.... then i will get someone independent to check it over for me..

Abbey will check it for you...if they are getting the car straight away then that's good. It's a good idea to have them eyeball the injectors and find out exactly what they are. Japanese sellers sometime rip out their nice expensive 1000cc injectors and fit 440's before sale via auction. Obviously small injectors can't support a T88!

Not trying to scare you just saying excercise caution. Dan0h has mapped lots of Fcon's so all should be good once he's done. Hopefully he won't need to do much anyway,! :thumbs:

Abbey will check it for you...if they are getting the car straight away then that's good. It's a good idea to have them eyeball the injectors and find out exactly what they are. Japanese sellers sometime rip out their nice expensive 1000cc injectors and fit 440's before sale via auction. Obviously small injectors can't support a T88!

thanks again...all advice appreciated

Guest Flat4_ire
Very nice mate :clap: Good luck with her.

ha so u went for it? that was quick dude, lovely job she is, we taking that its producing roughly 700brake mapped on 100ron? are u gonna run it on optimax or do u know yet?

ha so u went for it? that was quick dude, lovely job she is, we taking that its producing roughly 700brake mapped on 100ron? are u gonna run it on optimax or do u know yet?

yea it will be on optimax...been told it will make 700bhp... but not that bothered if it dont.....

Guest Flat4_ire
yea it will be on optimax...been told it will make 700bhp... but not that bothered if it dont.....

yeah lucky sods, we only have 95ron over here!! ah it doesnt matter if it doesnt make that figure, as long as its running correctly/healthy ya kno!? anything over 500bhp is mental! :D

Hi Mate

Ah very nice..welcome to the T88 world... you will enjoy it for sure... immense power... ..

Ah Abbey ..let me know how you get one..will be getting mine mapped at some point... and as has been mentioned check the fueling...when i got mine in it was on a poor setup and i wasnt happy with fueling..that too turned out to be on 440s.. so now has a nice new set of 850s..:D , which ecu is it on?

Looks stunning mate..i wouldnt change anything...

How did you get on price wise..noticed it was on Gt Cars site for itro 20k..did you manage to get them down?? Sorry dont mean to sound to nosy lol...

If you need any advice mate..feel free to drop me a pm....yours is running a very similar setup to mine..

All the best and good luck..drive safely :D they aint slow lol... 600+ anyday and ull be at 150 in seconds lol!!

Ta

Matt

Nice motor mate. Bet you can't sleep at night waiting for the day it arrives. Dan definately knows his stuff with the fcon pro's, he mapped mine for me. Its gona be in good hands. You'll have to post the dyno slips up for all to see how mental it is.

thats good to hear they know what there doing with the fcon pro....thanks jamie....