The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your lips!

michael

I look at that one and think "I'll crack that lower bit when I park up" - sadly I have a habit of pulling too far into spaces, this is why I need a new lip really, the standard one looks a bit battered in places.

I was thinking a nice CF one and maybe the Riddox skirts but it might look a bit unfinished...

surely if you've a habit of pulling too far into spaces then although a CF one would look the nuts it could prove a VERY expensive addition to your car should you pull too far into another space?

:drown:

surely if you've a habit of pulling too far into spaces then although a CF one would look the nuts it could prove a VERY expensive addition to your car should you pull too far into another space?

:drown:

I suspect I'd take a bit more care or reverse in but there is always that one time....

Quote:

Originally Posted by supRo

I think the side intake grills come separately (also C west)

I have that lip. I was going to mould it in with the bumper but as I constantly catch my bumper, I've left the lip loose on purpose so it can handle an impact without smashing!

The corner slots come meshed but the center doesn't. I've meshed my center and unmeshed the corners but all meshed looks better.

Ro

that looks superb, best one ive seen. how much??

that looks superb, best one ive seen. how much??

It came with the car so not sure how much it costs. But I think Nic can get hold of it :)

• 2 weeks later...