The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Two used 2nd decat pipes

Chris Wilson

One of mine, as new, been on a car for test mileage only, owner disliked extra noise! Normally 140 quid, sell 110 pounds plus 8.50 P&P. One mild steel, surface rust, been dented and patched by a Rumanian table waiter, blindfolded, using a thermic lance. Functional is the best way to desribe it, I can take a photo when no witnesses are around. So what's good about it? How about it's 30 quid? Plus P&P of 8.50. I'll throw in a set of new nuts and bolts!

chris will this fit my uk spec fella and does it do away with both cats ?

its still running great now and the shocks made a big diffrence by the way

I can alter it to fit your UK spec by adding the boss for the second O2 sensor, the mod costs 15 quid. It only removes the second cat, you need another pipe to remove the first cat. i use 2 pipes on purpose, so you can VERY easily replace the second cat for the MOT, without struggling with the prone to seizure, and hard to acess, first cat studs.

Glad the shocks worked out well for you!

will i gain anything by just doing away with the 1 cat? or will i need to take the 2 out for a noticeable improement, im still struggling to fully understand whats needed and not needed to bpu a uk tt theres so many variations when i do as search.

chees

Both pipes now sold, AFAIK, just awaiting the dosh. Thanks everyone. I do of course still have good stocks of brand new specimens of my de cat pipes for the N/A, TT (UK and J-Spec) and VVTi models, in stainless steel, with matching restrictor rings, gaskets and assembly hardware as required. Use direct e-mail please, not PM's, for any enquiries.

will i gain anything by just doing away with the 1 cat? or will i need to take the 2 out for a noticeable improement, im still struggling to fully understand whats needed and not needed to bpu a uk tt theres so many variations when i do as search.

chees

Ideally remove both, but a noticeable gain will be apparent if you remove just either one. The first one, nearest the engine, is the more restrictive of the 2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.