The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling All Southeners

RobAce

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would advise against leaving your cars on the street in newquay in a, during summer season and b, during run to the sun there are a lot of tossers around on that weekend there would be no problem with locals but newquay atracts allsorts during silly season hehehe

Camping in hendra or trencreek take a look at this sitethere are loads of campsites i have stayed at trencreek and we partyed till 5am with no problems its also near to town if anyone wanted to go clubbing whereas hendra is 3 or 4 miles from town and is mostly for families.

http://www.surfnewquay.co.uk/camping.shtml

could you find thephone number of the camp sites nearest to rtts

Nice one Mikey :)

Rob - All

What is going on regarding bookings etc,

fri night hotel/sat-sun night hotel/camping sat-sun night/ticket for event

Are we looking after our own or doing group bookings ?

Are we getting tickets to the event for sat/sun or just sun ?

If i have looked at the right camp site for rtts ?? then its £65 per person !! not really a cheeper option, would look at other camp sites first, sure i have seen £22.50 per night for a pitch but not sure where that was in relation to rtts and the hotel ??

We looking after ourselves for booking/tickets then ???

dont think we need tickets, i think the ones on thertts site are for a weeks camping but i am sure we can just pay our way as we go.

as for the rest, the idea is to book your hotels/sites so will cost wot you want, i am putting my and burts route and i hope you lot will join us

Ok mate no worries, should this be now put on the events bit now ??

Have found a camp site 3.1 miles from the rtts event site so should be ok !

would have thought we would need tickets to attend the event - just to get in ?? the £65 yes includes a week camping but also entrance in the show etc so we must need tickets to get into the event its self ???

When post moved to the events bit should we have lists for

hotel fri

hotel sat/sun

camping sat/sun

Just a thought