The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gumball To Rtts

RobAce

ok so far

friday 26th-

12:00- meet at fleet services m3 (fill up with optimax)

12:30- leave fleet M3 to A303

1:30 - stop at countess services on A303 (wrong side of the road but its got a shell station and a burger king/little chef).

2:00- leave services carry on down A303 to A30

3:00- stop at services on the jct between A303/A30 and M5 (big round about with a shell garage and a burger king/little chef)

3:30- leave services carry on down A30 to plymouth

4:30- arrive at barbican leisure park

park up

hotel about 100 yard down road. phone number 0870 9906458

(its got a car park for 65 but no gates or guards, this is the 1 i will use you can decide wot you want)

saturday 27th

10:00- leave hotel down A38/A30/A39/A392 and B3058

- there is a shell station at the juction of the A30/A39

??:??- meet at The quintrell inn and set up the through town cruise(any one who wants to meet us here please pm me your number and i will call you on the day with an e.t.a)

??:??- arrive at newquay (stay at st.andrews hotel for 2 nights see link from bill prawn or camp site this is ment to be the closest http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/events/)

monday 28th

??:??- leave for run home should be about 7 hours including stops

any thing wrong please let me know

not sure wot is going on with this, but the rtts is like a music festival which costs £65 for thr weekend and there is a big show and shine on the sunday which is only £10, i have been talking and some are not interested in going all that way to see some shiney cars but please give me feed back if you still want it

The reason why is...... the show and shine is nothing to with rtts, its a small display of cars in a car park 2 1/2miles down the road.

which does seem alot of work, and your looking at atleast £300.+ for the weekend.

it was a good idea matey, but if it were more like a JAE event i would defo be up for it, Maybe a night out in soc could be a poss'