project single has started

BURT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no matey i'm having it mapped from 1.4-1.8 bar on race fuel for track days, and upto 1.4 on pump fuel for the road.

you cant run anymore boost than 1.4bar on pump fuel or it will run to lean and detonate its nutts off ( with a T61)

so can you switch it between maps...or does the autronic do it its self?

yeah, he is putting a switch in the car so you can switch between the two maps and just turn the boost up, rather than having to down load the second map

clever fuckers these mappers eh:cool:

yea thats great .....really good mate...your car is in good hands with mark;)

:( spoke to sheedy today, the supes not gonna be mapped now till fri!!! god danm and blast, begging to forget what she looks like (in the metal)

mark is great at what he does but can be a pain trying to get him to do something on time......when i wanted autronic on my evo i phoned him every week for 3 months trying to get it in.....evry time he said next week :D

dont pin your hopes on friday:)

Guest Terry S

TBH I never had an issue with Mark. Look at it this way Burt, he wont be rushed on it, & whilst I understand the frustration, its not a bad thing longterm.