The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Steering Wheel

Nic

New, boxed, black TRD Steering Wheel.

This is the only aftermarket steering wheel for the Supra that includes an airbag. Coated in soft textured leather. Will fit most pre-facelift Supras that already have an airbag wheel fitted.

£395 including delivery,

Pete, AFAIK, you can't have the CC stick on this.

Not out of teh box they can't, but they can easily be modified so that you can use with a CC stalk. Peter Sharp and a few other members have the TRD steering wheel fitted and still have cruise control.

You need to purchase a late model cruise stalk, which is a bit longer and thinner, then make a small hole in the side of the wheel. See thread on the subject and links to instructions how to do it [thread=20533]HERE[/thread]

What would be the price for that one 98 switch?

Anybody maybe Nick directly with the steering wheel.

Thanks

Peter

Do you mean the carbon fibre steering wheels fitted to the late model Supras? These will not fit an early model Supra, they are also VERY expensive around £900 each :eek:

Do you mean the carbon fibre steering wheels fitted to the late model Supras? These will not fit an early model Supra, they are also VERY expensive around £900 each :eek:

No !! Sorry Nic (my bad english)

I reckoned you can sell me a 98 CC stalk with the Steeringwheel together.

Cheers

Peter

Hey Nic,

On Ebaymotors.com I have seen a stock 98 steering wheel in carbon. Any chance to get one of theese?

Thanks,

Oliver

Hi Oliver

The late model steering wheels are only compatible with the late model Supras (the airbag and wiring is different). They are also VERY expensive to buy new around £800-£900 from Toyota.

I'll take it please Nic :yes: . Are you able to source me the longer CC stalk too that I'll need for my 94 UK car so as I've got everthing I need when it turns up ?

The one I had has been sold, but I can order you another one and the cruise stalk from Japan if you want, they would take a few weeks to order.

I'll check price of the stalk and let you know ASAP.

If anyone else wants a TRD Steering Wheel ordering at the same time, please let me know, colours available: black/black, red/black. blue/black.

The one I had has been sold, but I can order you another one and the cruise stalk from Japan if you want, they would take a few weeks to order.

I'll check price of the stalk and let you know ASAP.

If anyone else wants a TRD Steering Wheel ordering at the same time, please let me know, colours available: black/black, red/black. blue/black.

That's great Nic, before you go ahead and order it for me though can you post up a link to pics of the coluors available, 99% sure I'll be going for the blk/blk but just in case.

Cheers

That's great Nic, before you go ahead and order it for me though can you post up a link to pics of the coluors available, 99% sure I'll be going for the blk/blk but just in case.

Cheers

Cruise Control Stalk = £68 including postage.

See attached images of red and blue steering wheel options.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.