The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome Chrome Rims, with Tyres

Dash Rendar

I dont believe there is any way of measuring things to make sure they would fit over UK brakes. The 4 pot calipers are HUGE and even if the offset is correct it is possible to clip the caliper at some point with the wheel.

Best bet is to find a friendly UK spec or big brake import owner and ask them to try them on their car.

JB

The wheels are at my mum's place near Bristol at the moment.

Best bet is to find a friendly UK spec owner and ask them to try them on their car.JB

If you bring a front wheel up here, you can try it on mine :-)

I don't think you'd need to try the rear as UK rear calipers gives lots of space to the rim.

lloydmcc, I live in the Berkshire area, but the wheels are currently in Weston-super-Mare, a few miles south of Bristol

Peter, thanks very much for your kind offer. I may well take you up on it, although I'm not sure when I'll next be heading down to Weston. I'm currently carless, but expecting to have my car back soon. (Well, not technically carless, but my missus wont be happy if I put too many extra miles on the Rover!!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.