The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 UK TT For Sale

C33JAY

February 1996 registered UK Supra Twin Turbo Auto with 91k supported by FTSH & all old MOTs including current MOT until April 2006. Taxed until June 2006.

Recent local Toyota dealer Service included Brake fluid change & Coolant change. Cambelt changed @ 77,000 miles. Good History folder mapping its history up to present day. as with all UKs it is listed on the Toyota data base for ease of parts ordering.

In very good overall condition with only 2 x minor small dings which I think can be dent pulled or left because it does not ruin overall impression.

All mods are cosmetic apart from Super Dragger rear box which makes the Sup sound as it deserves to sound :yes: Mods include the following: Clear indicators / Tinted windows / 18" Devil alloys / Clifford Concept Alarm Immoboliser Thatcham 1 approved / 4 x Infinity Speakers / Full Red & Black Leather retrim carried out by Gibson & Boyne.

Goes without saying usual UK spec with Aircon / Heated seats / Cruise etc

Drives as it should with no known faults - £9,995.ovno

See my Garage for more photos :clap:

Contact Chris via email or pm or 07950-202910 if interested.

Never had a problem spending money with people who sell parts - been buying J-spec from

Toyota for 4 years. Suspension, brakes, wheels, filters etc. And not just one dealer.

ps. sorry C33JAY but I've accidentally sidetracked your thread. I'd swap my J-spec + cash for a UK car, but yours is too good!

Get off here im trying to sell my Sup lol

Hey you cant blame me for mentioning the data base .... 'for ease of ordering parts' as long as theres truth in the statement no harm done its only natural to use what you can to sell an item :o) anyway glad it conjured up a discussion.

:rtfm:

Rgds CJ

Its true, its A LOT easier with a UK model.. a lot dealers love to turn their nose up and anything imported, even from Europe! My friend with a Celica got told they couldnt supply him car mats! Its stupid.

Obviously they're not making the money on cheap imports from Japan so thats maybe why they sometimes refuse to supply bits or appear to be anal about services.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.