The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas Xtravaganza! Dell Inspiron Centrino 15.4" Widescreen. Pay Now Get It Xmas Eve!!

carl0s

Dell Inspiron 8600

This machine is used, but in exceptionally good condition. I'd say it's in 'brand spanking' condition, but there are a couple of minute (very tiny.. half centimetre) scratches on the lid.

This machine has an incredible battery life of up to ~5hr.

Specification:

15.4" Widescreen XGA TFT Display

nVidia GeForce Go5200 64mb Dedicated 3D Graphics

Intel Pentium-M (Centrino) 1.4Ghz/2mb cache

512mb DDR SDRAM

40gb HDD

Firewire

TV-Out

Ethernet

Modem

Wireless

DVD/CD-ReWriter

Windows XP Home Edition

Included Accessories:

Leather-like carry case

Dell optical wheel mouse

OEM Recovery Disk

Modem Cable

Original PSU/Charger

Well I'm telling people ~£390, because I always get knocked down. Realistically I want £360 including delivery. Remember that delivery costs me £15 for regular next-day, and I'm offering a Saturday delivery on this, which will no doubt cost more.

Pictures to follow. I sold my decent camera and the AAAs are recharging for my other one..

Duuuuuuuuuuude, help!!!!

Sent you an email but I've just spoken to the carrier and they have sent the parcel south instead of North and the silly bint on the phone is no use, she's just saying tough wait till after xmas:cry:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPP :cry:

Just pray it does not go through Coventry sorting "Central Hub" if it was posted. We have had some good gear nicked from there, too much to be a coincidence. I belive there are bastarrds their making a good income on the side from selling on stolen goods.

Everything we had nicked had weired tracking, showing it going to odd places. On investigation, the goods went missing at Coventry but had a false/ghost trail to the main destination sorting office. One one accasion we got the packing delivered minus the expensive item inside.

Good luck.

holy shit. the tracking system says it's in Birmingham. I am really really sorry Mark. There is absolutely no good reason why they should have fucked up. All I can suggest is that you insist they get a same-day courier to deliver it to you but I'm not sure how likely they are to do that :( I'm so so sorry.

Just pray it does not go through Coventry sorting "Central Hub" if it was posted. We have had some good gear nicked from there, too much to be a coincidence. I belive there are bastarrds their making a good income on the side from selling on stolen goods.

Everything we had nicked had weired tracking, showing it going to odd places. On investigation, the goods went missing at Coventry but had a false/ghost trail to the main destination sorting office. One one accasion we got the packing delivered minus the expensive item inside.

Good luck.

I this with Business Post or Royal Mail Phil?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.