The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS BOV Adapter

whitesupratt

errr? prefer allt but steel would do i spose! i got ti 2nd hand and have never been able to fit it! as i didnt have the adapter

I'm not sure but I think I might have an steel one kicking about somewhere. I will have a look and get back to you if if find it. Not sure if it will be much good to you if you are welding it to a aly pipe but if i find it ill let you know anyway.

The adapter that's attached to the SSQV BOV kit specifically for the Supra cannot be removed (it is rivetted or welded on from memory). It also cannot be bought separately from HKS. Your only altenative would be to weld on the hardpipe adapter as Mig suggested, or replace with the correct BOV.

Iv seen plenty of people on here that seem to have an HKS bov in place of here tho normal re-circ is! Ill be honest, i bought one of the cheapy replicar bov's off ebay! but now i just need the adapter! at the moment, i have jut disconnected one side of the stock one, and blocked the other side, so it dumps through the stock one!

The adapter that's attached to the SSQV BOV kit specifically for the Supra cannot be removed (it is rivetted or welded on from memory). It also cannot be bought separately from HKS. Your only altenative would be to weld on the hardpipe adapter as Mig suggested, or replace with the correct BOV.

Hmm dunno Nic ..I seperated mine ;) It was circlipped FYI like it is with the Flanges. Still to find the Bastid thing.

Hmm dunno Nic ..I seperated mine ;) It was circlipped FYI like it is with the Flanges. Still to find the Bastid thing.

Ah right thanks Mig, that would make more sense, thought it a bit odd that it would be permanently attached when I had a look at removing the adapter before, couldn't see how it was attached though.

Iv seen plenty of people on here that seem to have an HKS bov in place of here tho normal re-circ is! Ill be honest, i bought one of the cheapy replicar bov's off ebay! but now i just need the adapter! at the moment, i have jut disconnected one side of the stock one, and blocked the other side, so it dumps through the stock one!

Be careful - Got one of these and it failed after about 20 miles!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.