The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus GS300 / TTE Center Cap

Angarak

Would anyone happen to have a spare center cap for the TTE alloys that came on the MK1 Lexus GS300 Sport?

One of mine has just 'done a runner' somewhere along the M6 :(

Im after the alloy center cap, not the plastic version.

Example pic attached below.

Cheers

Simon

Jake,

I've got the Part No (LAM27517000) for the Lexus Center Caps, but like you said, they have the Lexus logo on them, and they only come in a kit (4 of them) @ £47.05 + vat (Quoted from Bentleys Toyota in Warrington).

I only need one, but if I had to I'd buy a set of them as long as they were not plastic ones.

Im going to email TTE tomorrow with a better pic of the alloy, however Im pretty sure SimonB on these forums ordered some center caps from TTE and got plastic versions, which didnt match the colour of his alloys.

MarkRH:

The alloys came with the car m8.

colsoop:

Im not sure if they are aluminium, but they're certainly not plastic :)

Regards

Simon

Jake,

I've got the Part No (LAM27517000) for the Lexus Center Caps, but like you said, they have the Lexus logo on them, and they only come in a kit (4 of them) @ £47.05 + vat

I got mine from Kings Toyota in Southampton and they were definitely sold seperately.

Jake,

Im going to email TTE tomorrow with a better pic of the alloy, however Im pretty sure SimonB on these forums ordered some center caps from TTE and got plastic versions, which didnt match the colour of his alloys.

That's right, I emailed TTE and asked for the part number. The number they gave me turned out to be for rubbish plastic ones - they were a special order though, so I couldn't take them back! Mind you, I didn't have a pic to send them.

Nightmare losing one though, especially as I have a set of proper bolts in a jiffy bag ready to send to you here! Couldn't get to the post office in the week, sorry about that!

Nightmare losing one though, especially as I have a set of proper bolts in a jiffy bag ready to send to you here! Couldn't get to the post office in the week, sorry about that!

No worries m8 - its "Sods Law" lol. Im still interested in them though...dont want to lose my other 3. :)

Thought I'd take my supra out for a spin since its been sat in my garage since last thursday, and checked the center caps to make sure they were on ok, and they seemed it.

I'm going to go and retrace my route tomorrow (M6 J23-J19)...but I doubt I'll get lucky.

Cheers

Simon

can you check with them just incase they send the same as simon

Yes, Im asking them to confirm that the center caps are alloy/aluminium and not plastic.

I've also asked SimonB if this was the same Part No he was given.

Will keep everyone updated when I hear back from them.

Regards

Simon

Good news everyone, I recieved my center caps this morning from TTE and they are the aluminium ones branded with the TTE logo.

The Part No is AM27533. They are 16.57 Euro each and you must purchase them directly from TTE in Germany (http://www.tte.de)

I purchased 4 center caps in the end (just the caps, no bolts to hold them on as SimonB sorted me out) and in total it cost me 83.77 Euros (including delivery to the UK).

My contact @ TTE was:

Florian Bachus ([email protected])

Tel: +49-(0)2234-1823691

Fax: +49-(0)2234-182332

Regards

Simon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.