Twin Turbo RZ for sale,

MikeT

[ATTACH]25106[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25107[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25109[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25112[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25106[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25107[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25108[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25109[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25098[/ATTACH]Hi All, i am just about to advertise my Supra for sale in Auto trader but thought i would try the club members first. So here goes:

Colour: Silver

Year: 1995

Trans: Six speed manual

Mot: 8 months

Tax: 8 months

Mileage: 63,450

Service: every 3k

History: partial (import)

Tyres:bridgeston so3s all round and new

Seats: Rage reclining buckets

CD: Alpine front loader

Kit: Veilside nose cone

Exaust: 3" Mongoose (decatted)

Suspension: Bilstien

Wheels: 18" whatever (but they are very nice and do say Toyota on them)

Fuel pump:Walbro with fcc fitted and set at 1.2 Bar

Boost gauge: Twin gauge pillar on drivers side window pillar

Headlights: UK spec glass and new

car is in fantastic condition and speaks for itself,

Offers in the region of £8,000.

Will try to post pics but can send bigger ones if you request them,

Cheers

Mike.....

rob, you don't sound like a nice guy but i am willing to give you the benifit of the doubt, i am no expert in Supras and my add is only based on the info i got from the previous owner about 18 months ago, my car is in mint condition and the price of the vehical is also based on what i payed for it 18 months ago,

best regards

Mike...

I think Rob was being quite diplomatic there actually :thumbs:

Definitely not a full Veilside kit, just the nose (those are standard side skirts + rear spats and standard rear wing - these would all be different if you had a 'full' Veilside kit).

Never seen those wheels before. If they are a Toyota option we're talking very very rare! :)

yeah, i was being polite!

Yeah I know:), I just agreed with what you were saying, I guess the previous owner told you porkies Mike but maybe he was told that, who knows?, but I guess it doesn't matter seeing as it can be corrected for the new to be owner:)

But as Dave said, they could be toyota option wheels but from another toyota?

Good luck with the sale anyhow, I'd probably give the engine and pipes bit of a wipe, looks a little dirty from the pic.

rob, you don't sound like a nice guy but i am willing to give you the benifit of the doubt, i am no expert in Supras and my add is only based on the info i got from the previous owner about 18 months ago

Mike...

Didn't you add the Veilside front a few months back mate?

I'd consider editing the original post.

I did add the nose cone a few months ago and what of it? As the original owner had told me that the side skirts were not standard and were veilside, that is the reason why the car is advertised in this manner,

Please stop turning this into one of your Anorak pie fights, i am not interested, i am just a guy who is looking to sell his car for an excellent price and move on,

Thanks,

To reply or not, that is the question... :)

It's not an anorak pie fight (thanks for that), it's about getting an accurate description of the car. If you want to advertise it as having Veilside side skirts, fine, go ahead. But now you know they aren't. It's up to you.

It looks like a good car, hope the sell goes well :thumbs:

To reply or not, that is the question... :)

i thought that too, but in response to this....

rob, you don't sound like a nice guy

yes actually Mike, i am a nice guy, hence why i didnt say 'you twat, thats not a Veilside kit'. as some people have said, i think i was fairly diplomatic.

now if you are gonna come on here and call us all anoraks, its not gonna go down too well, you see what im saying?

an Anorak knows the serial number of all models and every detail therin, an enthusiast knows what a bodykit loks like, it was a VERY simple error, and only took a moments look to see.

fair enough that you didnt know. how about saying 'sorry, wasnt aware'

end of argument

thanks

Point taken mate but i am not into saying sorry for something that was an honest mistake, sometimes i think that theere are just too many smart asses in this world who try to sound clever about things. (not aimed at you just a generalisation)

I thank you for your advice and as you can see have altered my thread accordingly.

Mike.

Guest Flat4_ire
Point taken mate but i am not into saying sorry for something that was an honest mistake, sometimes i think that theere are just too many smart asses in this world who try to sound clever about things. (not aimed at you just a generalisation)

I thank you for your advice and as you can see have altered my thread accordingly.

Mike.

u have pm mike, lovely car

Chill!!

It's a six speed, it's in a nice colour and it's at a good price.

Should have no problems selling it and if I didn't have one already I'd probably buy it.

Nick

Hey Nick, cheers, if you hear of anyone then just mail me, would be very greatful.

Thanks,

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.