The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sussex Meet - Sat 16th Aug

Guest Martin F

Yep, that was me, I remeber seeing you and your mate getting into that MR2, only remember it becuase of the air duct thing coming over the top. I was going to say Hi, as I thought you were looking a little interested, but you know whats it like when you walk up to a stranger, and seeing as we had different cars.

I cant belive thats you...........:D

Looking nice though.....

And the chineese guy always chats to me, as he would luv a Supe......

Edited\ Whats your name by the way, cant remember if you said, and I'll keep an eye out for you around town, would be a laugh to meet someone I know and have a little play.........I'll go easy on you of course.... ;) :p :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha, yeah same here. i was gonna chat to you but thought i'd better not so i just went outside and checked out your ride :p

just got a greddy PE dual exit exhaust put on this weekend. sounds nice.

the names shaf by the way, and you wont have to go easy on me (unless we're on the twisties, i really lay off the gas then :eek: ) on the straights, it'll be a good one, even if i get my @ss whupped. funnily enuff, i havent seen you around since and i drive around basingstoke a lot.

Me too mate, Im always popping into town, round my mates, it would be good to race ya, at least you will be worth racing, compared to some of the shit I get around town. Cant wait for the rainy season, I always go up to Brighton Hill retail park at night when the car park is empty, and doughnut it round and round outside Pizza Hut, everyones faces while their having dinner is just comical.......

Originally posted by shaf2000

ha ha, yeah same here. i was gonna chat to you but thought i'd better not so i just went outside and checked out your ride :p

just got a greddy PE dual exit exhaust put on this weekend. sounds nice.

the names shaf by the way, and you wont have to go easy on me (unless we're on the twisties, i really lay off the gas then :eek: ) on the straights, it'll be a good one, even if i get my @ss whupped. funnily enuff, i havent seen you around since and i drive around basingstoke a lot.

Shaf, I suggest you pay Mr Branners your tenner mate, as you have hit your post limit. It'll be good to have another Basingstoker on here........Your PM will still work, so you can PM him.

tell me about it, theres not much to race around. well there's a blue evo7 but i think 4.5secs to 60 out of the box is a bit much to keep up with in mine especially given it's 4wd :(

heh heh, those people in pizza hut must think you're a loony. whats the 0-60 on a supe turbo with a few mods, so i know what to expect when my @ss is handed back to me on a platter :D

http://www.imoc.co.uk/users/upload/PCDV0033.jpg

Stock is 4.9 or 5.0 depending where you get your stats. But I have de-catted, and lightened flywheel, but all they probably counter act my sh1t driving, so Im not bothered, just like to have fun.

Although Im not booting at the moment, not until my FMIC is fitted and I know the temps are reduced a bit.

he he, so if you're slow off the line, i might have ya with my mods (2x10 inch subs, 3 amps, go faster stickers and a max power blow up doll)..... bring it on.

which area of basingstoke do you live in? .... im in the ghetto.... south ham :baa: