The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It's finally happened and it's my fault

Supralookin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: nice one Dazza! lmao, about time you inroduced yourself around here. We like a good ole gossip round here and hope you didn't take any offence to the thread :rolleyes:

actualy yeh i have.

you should of posted something like,.

"i cant believe ive sold my car to a knobhead"

would of been more straight to the point realy,

:no:

Welcome, Dont take the people that were bitching in the wrong way. light hearted humour involving digging at nova's etc is VERY common on here and im sure you will learn to dig yourself when they wont leave you alone and keep trying to race you!

actualy yeh i have.

you should of posted something like,.

"i cant believe ive sold my car to a knobhead"

would of been more straight to the point realy,

:no:

Hey, no way don't think that hunny. Maybe you shouldn't be on here if your going to take offence easy. You should hear some of the shit I've had to put up with! (urm, passing my test 8th time, anybody!lol):read:

Hey, no way don't think that hunny. Maybe you shouldn't be on here if your going to take offence easy. You should hear some of the shit I've had to put up with! (urm, passing my test 8th time, anybody!lol):read:

supralookin,

as far as forums go i truly have lots of experience,.

for example i know i prob made a minor offence by posting the links to my music ;) but i know its kinda tolerated a little. :blush:

my forum has had nearly 1 million hits in 12 months :)

and ive been building,running and admining forums and websites for 4 years now :) i am a master ;)

me saying in my last post to you "yes i am actualy" etc,... just a wind up :)

im just so ashamed that ive been going on saying, ive been doing this so many years blah blah etc ,. kinda bragging a little.. - didnt mean too :)

supralookin,

as far as forums go i truly have lots of experience,.

for example i know i prob made a minor offence by posting the links to my music ;) but i know its kinda tolerated a little. :blush:

my forum has had nearly 1 million hits in 12 months :)

and ive been building,running and admining forums and websites for 4 years now :) i am a master ;)

me saying in my last post to you "yes i am actualy" etc,... just a wind up :)

im just so ashamed that ive been going on saying, ive been doing this so many years blah blah etc ,. kinda bragging a little.. - didnt mean too :)

I loved your introduction (:kissass: ), found it really funny!

On another note: If anyone had been serious (ie: guy's really old, glasses fell off, oh he couldn't even find the petrol release), I'm sure there would be some red faces:blush:

LMAO

I'll second that! How's the car anyway Andy, you keeping hold of it?

the car goes really well but me being me i want it just right so i changed the shocks today and noticed the rear discs are getting low so im doing them when i find some, well its still on here for sale if it goes it goes ive got the 200 for sale too so which ever sells i'll keep the other im really not bothered as the soop is dream to drive now both turbos are working as they should

I loved your introduction (:kissass: ), found it really funny!

On another note: If anyone had been serious (ie: guy's really old, glasses fell off, oh he couldn't even find the petrol release), I'm sure there would be some red faces:blush:

LMAO

i have no problem getting in and out of the car once i have loosened my surgical support ... :whip:

Did you get your radiator seen to aswell as I remember Carl0s saying that was on it's way out to. Or was it the condenser of some sought?

the radiator is brand new already lol

what he said was it looked like some fins may be missing from the intercooler but thats niether here nor there i dont think they even have a full compiment when the leave toyota, but i dont think toyota provide all the fag stumps that get in em

I'm glad the heater matrix is ok. It had a bit of a blockage, which I thought I cleared out (seemed fine), but then a little later I thought it wasn't getting quite as hot as it should. With you saying you couldn't demist the windows I figured it wasn't getting hot. Cool :)