The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ACT Air Charge Temp Gauge

Black400bhpauto

ACT gauge, for accurately measuring the temperature of the air charge coming into the engine after the intercooler and before it enters the engine. This gauge is backlit and has a very clear LCD display, and comes with instructions for fitting and the *sensor comes ready to fit under a boost hose where it fits to intercooler outlet or throttle body so the sensor is right in the air charge flow. The air charge temp in a turbo car should be kept as low as possible (typically 30 to 40 degree's) any more and you will start to loose power at the least or at the worst melt a piston. By installing the ACT gauge you can monitor you inlet air temp's and also the effects of different cooling methods for the pressurised air (intercoolers, ducting, water injection etc).

*Also available with the pick up sensor mounted in a T piece for easy installation into existing vacuum or boost tubing (typically 5mm). Just say which type you want when you make your payment.

This is if for a WHITE backlight as shown

Details:

• Will Display (+) Temperatures up to 70c

• Will Display (-) Temperatures down to -40c

• 1 second sampling

• Sensor is supplied with 1500mm cable to reach any point in the engine bay.

• Aprox 50mm x 30mm x 15mm Clips into appropriate cut out (no fiddly fixings or gluing required)

Very useful little gauge. :yes: :yes: :yes:

£40 delivered to your door, piece of pish to fit and good to keep and eye on that all important air charge temp.

When plumbing the guage in, can I just T into the hose that goes to my boost gauge?

:lol:

In Hadyn's defence, It was on a certain traders website who has this product for sale. :whistle:

It does appear to be a crazy place to put it though. :)

*Also available with the pick up sensor mounted in a T piece for easy installation into existing vacuum or boost tubing (typically 5mm). Just say which type you want when you make your payment.

So i T into my boost gauge piping then? I must be totally thick or off my face or corona tonight or something :)

no dude,

from what people are saying it needs to go into the intercooler piping after the intercooler.

it seems people are laughing at the boost guage piping part of things

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.