The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Auto Show - Billing, 14,15,16 July 2006

michael

It was £10 on the gate..did anyone else go to this ?? i went saturday dinner time and there was hardly any cars there..only saw one other supra

Yep, we went, it was rubbish!! Couple of scoobys, a Supra and a skyline.

You could find more Jap cars parked outside McDonalds than were at Billing. Rubbish and a waste of a tenner. I do hope JAE will be better.

Guest CoolsBlue

i went...got in free...went through the back to the field with the jap cars...didnt see no entry or anything...no one stopped me...it was balls! 1 bronze supra...1 black...1 green as i was leaving....1 white r33...celica...old supes...suzukis...

it really is a shame that it doesnt get a better turnout. Its a nice location and the layouts were always good.

If they shifted it 1 month forward or back Im sure we could do something as a club.

Im also in discussion with the mkiii guys about a European Supra meet in the UK, covering all the marques so Billing might be a goer for that as well.

JB