The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heater control Knobs

psymon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks those that have confirmed so far, I'm hoping to get going on these some time this week, will go for 18/20 sets only to start with and get material to do only this amount. If you want 'in' then put your name to the new list as it'll be these people who'll get them and if it turns out to be a pain in the arse or too much time then I might not bother with another batch:d

Paul

edit: can someone have a quick measure please of the diameter of the control knobs at the base!!

I'm thinking 21mm is correct but would like it confirmed, don't want them not to fit if there's a difference in J-spec or whatever.

Cheers mate, so that's measured at the base? You're 'outer rim' is the outer diameter, the max measurement of the base with the knob turned upside down?

Yip outer diameter of the knob turned upside down looking at the inside off the knob and measured across the base in a straight line

Would be nice to get at least a few more from the original list ;)

I'll leave it another day or so to see if anymore join in.

Paul

Paul why not make a new thread and copy the names and get a mod to lock this one and have the last post on this thread display the new link?

Just a thought