The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra on T.V.

Benzsupra

;) As you are a no shit straight up the jugular guy Jake....did it work ?
Nope. It's a load of crap.

He makes you feel under a lot of pressure to go along with it though. I spoke to one of the others in the bar after the show and she said exactly the same. She said she felt she would have been letting him down if she hadn't played along.

Originally posted by Terminator

Large guy with a Supra

I'll get my coat :badidea:

LMFAO :clap:

Thats the joke at work too, every one will be watching Sky and saying "look at that fat bloke with the nice car" LOL. Hope they leave the car in though or i will be dissapointed.

Guest Username123
Nope. It's a load of crap.

He makes you feel under a lot of pressure to go along with it though. I spoke to one of the others in the bar after the show and she said exactly the same. She said she felt she would have been letting him down if she hadn't played along.

Hi all! I train people in hypnosis n suchlike. Stage hypnosis is very different from the healing kind and basically the stage hypnotist is looking for something very different. The number one thing they are looking for is someone who is I guess "up for it" and who most likely would do half the things anyway whether they were hypnotised or not. Another thing with hypnosis is that people often say things like "I didn't feel hypnotised", I think they expect to feel way out of it or something but the "feeling" of hypnosis is fairly similar to the feeling you get sitting in a coffee shop just letting the world pass by ... you're still aware of everything.

Last point ... re stopping smoking. It is used with a lot of success in this area but theres one big point to make. You have to truly want to stop smoking! If you go withthe idea of "I love smoking, don't want to stop but hopefully this guy will hypnotise and make me stop" then theres a good chance you'll be forking out money for nothing (which could of course have bene spent on fags! :-)

Stephen

Was in London filming the next couple of shows yesterday and i can confidently say that my Supe will be in the show on the 2nd or 3rd Episode i can't remember which one it was, there was free booze there! But it isn't a long shot so you'll need to watch closley. Trying to get them to put more footage in and negotiations are going well at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...