The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am i nuts????????

black cat

Dude. You have issues.....

You only need two.

:rlol:

lol

hope they dont stick. gona be sweet if theres no frost on car at all. the neighbours are sure to follow....... i cant wait untill tomorow wen every ones frozen up, not me see ya................... oh baby.. ,

i have to see some one about this...:blush: :blush:

tt steve

i have to see some one about this...:blush: :blush:

tt steve

i'd say so...what i want to know is how have you got three spare duvets??!

there soiled!!! only kidding, they were in the loft in bags. the missus throws nothing away,

no kids just 2 cats. black ones, hence the user name. and my second name.

tt steve

there soiled!!! only kidding, they were in the loft in bags. the missus throws nothing away,

are you sure its not your own duvet and you are currently huddled round the fire for warmth? Mike never throws anything out and i hate it. At least they came in handy i s'pose...:p

are you sure its not your own duvet and you are currently huddled round the fire for warmth? Mike never throws anything out and i hate it. At least they came in handy i s'pose...:p

mines a 15 tog and iam gona be tucked up thinking of the sup, then be worried how much motor way salty filthyness is gona collect on it before i get to work, how will i concentrate at work noing its filthy.....???:shrug:

Dave f, i have no idea what you are takling about:tumble:

tt steve

How did the duvets work out for ya? :p

i took a photo of it(thats now pleased or sad i was), they worked a treat!!!!! ill post the pics wen i get home.

car was fresh like garaged.:p :p :p :p

laughing drivin past neigbour with boxster, with ice scraper in hand........................... oh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tt steve

i took a photo of it(thats now pleased or sad i was), they worked a treat!!!!! ill post the pics wen i get home.

car was fresh like garaged.:p :p :p :p

laughing drivin past neigbour with boxster, with ice scraper in hand........................... oh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tt steve

I bet thats a first on here...pic of my nice car...covered in a duvet! :D

Ive got a full pre-heating system on my Supra :) And anyone living, and using a performance-car, as far "up north" as i am...should also consider it :D

http://www.defa.com/heating3.php3?lang=3&ndid=

It includes:

*An engineblock-warmer...to give the engine coolingfluid (cant remember what you guys call it :)) a bit of warmth...wich then circulates through the engine :)

*An interior heater to keep the interior of the car summer-warm..AND the windshield free from ice and snow! :D

* An intelligent maintenance-charger.

* ...a display unit to control it all :)

all tucked up!!!!! crap pic it was dark.

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/millers-blanket.jpg

the garage isnt mine, i use the old ladys drive next door!!!! she has a tractor in the garage!!!!!!!!!

Mr frosty,, not me:idea: :idea: :D :D

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/millers-frost.jpg

saxo still broken. fixed tomoro..

wont be doing this tonight as there is so much salt on the body work no frost could ever settle!!!!!!!!!:complain: :complain:

tt steve