what do you think about my friends new MKIV bodykit

Robert

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i call it the "letter box". The worst part is when you lift the bonnet up the scoop is just stuck on rather than being of any use. I think it complements his turbo XS BOV rather well oh and i must not forget his remoulded tyres.

Someone like this will prob neglect other aspects such as proper oil changes and general maintainance, as they lack the general knowledge base needed to run such a performance car and end up screwing up things so prob wont be onnthe road for long.....tel him to lose the silly little badge on the front at least!!

Someone like this will prob neglect other aspects such as proper oil changes and general maintainance, as they lack the general knowledge base needed to run such a performance car and end up screwing up things anyway.....tel him to lose the sil little badge on the front at least!!

you know him aswell i see. Yes his oil is currently in very bad condition and both myself and mark (phoenix) have told him about basic things he needs to change. I have offered to do a service for him and a few other things but hes not interested. i think he just put some oil he had from his rover in there when he topped it up, ive told him before but he doesnt listen so what can you do :shrug:

you know him aswell i see. Yes his oil is currently in very bad condition and both myself and mark (phoenix) have told him about basic things he needs to change. I have offered to do a service for him and a few other things but hes not interested. i think he just put some oil he had from his rover in there when he topped it up, ive told him before but he doesnt listen so what can you do :shrug:

Leave him too it dude he will learn the hard way.......rooting out his pockets every 5 mins