The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello all another new car

karl_fiesta

At least it is putting a smile on your face eh? :D Oh, BTW, I was at Phoenix this week and mentioned how much you liked their singing. He reckons he is going to send you a CD of his greatest hits. :D

Shit, and things were looking up for a minute.

Still, could always give it as a peace offering/xmas pressie to my 'mate' at work? Wrapped up in a f*cking house brick and rammed down his throat:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol was expecting this

but why did people on here wanna see a saxo and a fiesta i put up when i had them but they liked them.

for the corsa well i might aswell enjoy me modifying days while iam young

was offered a astra mk2 c reg 1 of the first mk2s made had full leather fish net recaros 1 owner from new 35 thou on it dry stored for 10 yrs got offered it for 1k so i said i would have it if it wasent bad on the insurance so i got a quote on me dads insurance classic 10k a yr came to £5000 lol so i said no thanks the lad whos car it is said ok iam not botherd about selling it so come back when u can get insurance and you can have it.

now for supras dont get me started i fucking adore them in every little way me dream car stuff your ferraris porches so on i would rather have a supe. but insurance is a no go so for me is a corsa

lexus lights well there wank so there going standard

got me 60mm drop to go on

standard 15" alloys getting painted black

maybe that bumper some skirts

that will be about it got me supra member stickers in the window people laugh and say well its not a supra spot on m8 ur cleaver. but thats how i want it and some people on here see my veiw but some people dont each to there own.

my point lol :tongue: :love: luv u's all

There's nothing wrong with Karl posting up pics of his cars in "Off Topic", if you're not interested then don't look! Like someone else said, he can't realistically get a supe yet (think he's only 18 or something) so let him mess about with tryin out a few different cars. However, it is true that he won't afford a supe anytime soon if he's modding all these cars, get a nice one Karl (not a chavved up one etc) and keep it, then save your pennies :D

Ok, I will try to not look from now on. :)

I wonder if you will feel so benevolent should other "young" people decide to join and post up pics of their Corsa's, Saxo's et al. Normally we rip the shit out of these cars but seem to have a different view should someone pay £10 and profess a liking for our own marque. :shrug:

Ok, I will try to not look from now on. :)

I wonder if you will feel so benevolent should other "young" people decide to join and post up pics of their Corsa's, Saxo's et al. Normally we rip the shit out of these cars but seem to have a different view should someone pay £10 and profess a liking for our own marque. :shrug:

I see where you're coming from mate.

But then again we don't want to come across as a complete bunch of bastards and it is a nice colour.

If it was done up horribly then i would say what i didn't like about it (for instance i don't like the rear lights). AFAIK he's also Geordiesteve's mate and not just some random who's migrated over from the Saxo board etc.

I know what you mean though, if there was a flood of randoms coming over posting pics, that'd be annoyin. But so far this is just one mate of a member, hardly the end of the world is it?

I reckon it is time to put it to bed eh? Glad to see you can still laugh about it. :thumbs:

Whatever mate, I've had it for the last two days, the lads coming up with every non PC comment possible for a laugh. All I can do is wet myself laughing and say 'no comment' or else it's the door for me:p

lol was expecting this

but why did people on here wanna see a saxo and a fiesta i put up when i had them but they liked them.

for the corsa well i might aswell enjoy me modifying days while iam young

was offered a astra mk2 c reg 1 of the first mk2s made had full leather fish net recaros 1 owner from new 35 thou on it dry stored for 10 yrs got offered it for 1k so i said i would have it if it wasent bad on the insurance so i got a quote on me dads insurance classic 10k a yr came to £5000 lol so i said no thanks the lad whos car it is said ok iam not botherd about selling it so come back when u can get insurance and you can have it.

now for supras dont get me started i fucking adore them in every little way me dream car stuff your ferraris porches so on i would rather have a supe. but insurance is a no go so for me is a corsa

lexus lights well there wank so there going standard

got me 60mm drop to go on

standard 15" alloys getting painted black

maybe that bumper some skirts

that will be about it got me supra member stickers in the window people laugh and say well its not a supra spot on m8 ur cleaver. but thats how i want it and some people on here see my veiw but some people dont each to there own.

my point lol :tongue: :love: luv u's all

mate there are loads of other cars for that price you could get hold off.....I was into 205Gti's when I was your age.....good old 80' hot hatches......went to town on my 205.....resprayed Midnight Black, smoothed off all the panels and de-badged for a stealthy look, and that was it, very subtle!!! then stripped the engine with help from Viper motorsports who were based in southampton but have shut down now :( , then on went a racing head, rally cam, twin 45 carbs, Uprated liners, AVO coilovers, big brakes the works....and it was a right rocket, everyone my age wanted it and needless to say....sold it very quickly when I wanted shot of it

One of the most enjoyable cars I have owned and a real head turner, can still hear the sound of those 45's sucking away on cold days.....handelled like a dream and upset a lot of drivers as well, was dyno'ed near on 200bhp, and for a car that weighs about as much as a box of matches it was pretty quick ;)

In fact when I get home tonight I will post up some pics for you to have a look at.....Sorry Guys :(

yea sounds nice m8

insurance has gone up alot these days tho and iam only on £100 a week as iam a apprentice i must admit i hate the look of the corsa at the minuite looks shite and goes like a snail

ill get some pics up tonight as iam lowering it 70mm and spraying me wheels black hopfully ill get them lexus lights out tonight aswell

for the engine iam reallly considering on a red top but they nock the handling out unlike the 1600 gsi engine which iam trying to see how much they go for aswell see wot happens tho

Another car! but I can totally relate to ya...I think most can they are just pretending to be grown up and sensible..I used to change my cars like my underpants (once a month)

(Unless they are my favourite white calvins and Ive been drifting in them!!!):limp:

Annnyyyyway!:blahblah:

My neph has just got a Saxo Furio and it looks wicked! I too prefer the Saxo..but the Corsa is cool, looks nice anyhow!

Might post up some pics of his when i get round to it, its his first car and hes doing his test at the mo!

I dont care what anyone else thinks I like seeing what ya bought!:yu:

So Whats Karl goin to get next???????????

Place your bets please!!!!!:whistle: