The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello all another new car

karl_fiesta

Sweet little car mate, when I turned 18 a long while ago, I got me a Renault 5GT Turbo, thats what got me hooked on turbos, and I progressed slowly till the Supra. But the little 5 GTT will always be special to me, had loads of work done to it and it was rapid as anything, off the block would nail anything, probably cause it was 250 BHP and weighed so little. Good on you and keep up the insurance and a Supra will be yours soon..! :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet little car mate, when I turned 18 a long while ago, I got me a Renault 5GT Turbo, thats what got me hooked on turbos, and I progressed slowly till the Supra. But the little 5 GTT will always be special to me, had loads of work done to it and it was rapid as anything, off the block would nail anything, probably cause it was 250 BHP and weighed so little. Good on you and keep up the insurance and a Supra will be yours soon..! :)

Renault 5 Turbo was my dream car..when I was 17...I wanted a black one with blacked out windows...stealth!!!!

Never could afford one..or the insurance...

My other dream car was a Toyota Supra mk111 couldn't afford one of them either...

But I did buy a Lancia HPE2000 (complete with rust)

it disintigrated over a few months....leaving just a very good engine which I sold to me brov and he put it in a Fiat X19 ..then eventually blew it up ha ha (tw@t):D